Business Development Executive
Location: Continental USA
HONK, North America’s leading provider of safe, contactless payments for parking and mobility, is looking for several dynamic, motivated & high-performing Business Development Executives to join our team to help expand our customer base across the US and Canada.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to grow our customer base. You will work closely with our marketing and customer service teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, while also driving sales growth.
- Conduct market research to identify potential new customers through cold calling, networking, and other lead generation activities
- Negotiate and close sales deals, including pricing and contract terms
- Collaborate with marketing and customer service teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to remain competitive in the marketplace
- Provide regular reports on sales performance and forecasts to management
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed culture
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment – previous experience in parking technology or electronic payments will be considered a strong asset
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales management tools
- A successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
We offer a competitive salary, unlimited paid time off, a target-driven bonus plan, and comprehensive benefits package.
If you are a motivated, results-driven sales professional looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
HONK is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. HONK prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.